Instruments In The Redeemer's Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters 1-3

Go down

Chapters 1-3 Empty Chapters 1-3

Post by Katie Petry Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:47 am

My first thought is on page 5, it really hit me that a lot of the time I am saying things like "I got that job" or other things in that list. I feel like those are all victories that Jesus and I have together but it's super easy for me to let Jesus get the victory and then leave him with none of the glory or just continue past that victory without including him!
Another thought, I love the example of marriage that the Bible gives regarding our relationship with Christ. It's really hard to wrap my mind around how Tripp describes it but its cool. Tripp hits the nail on the head when he talks about how our response to anything often determines our experience. The stories he tells are really incredible. I love the fact that we get to be Jesus to other people. When in chapter 2 he talks about his friend Sam loving on that person, I think that's so cool. I love loving people in tough situations because it's so easy to see Christ in a Christian in many of those times (not always, but often). And we can never forget to bring God's word to people who are suffering because love is amazing, but God's word brings the authentic Jesus.

I love the fact that everyday we can bring council to others. We may be the only encounter someone has with help. I struggle seeking out help, and most people do the same. If we can provide that help just in our everyday relationships, what a great opportunity to bring Christ to people!

Katie Petry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum